mandag 27. september 2010

Tenacious D


Lørdag kveld hadde jeg besøk av Astrid og vi skulle se film. En film jeg har hatt liggende lenge i påvente av at det skulle passe for oss begge.
Saturday evening I had Astrid over and we were going to watch a movie. A movie that I have had in my possesion for a long time, while I waited until a perfect time for both of us.

Jeg visste lite om filmen på forhånd, kun at Jack Black spiller hovedrollen, at Dio og Meat Loaf var med og at den handlet om Rock. Og så at det var en komedie selvsagt :-)
I didn't know a lot about the movie in advance, just that Jack Black had the lead, and that Dio and Meat Loaf was in it, and that it was about Rock. And that it was a comedy of course :-)

Og med denne kunnskapen satte vi oss ned for å se, og jeg må innrømme at filmen var morsommere enn jeg hadde trodd på forhånd. Det viste seg at det var en kombinasjon av musical, helsprø komedie, litt syre og med mange overraskende innslag.
And with this knowledge we sat down to watch, and I have to admit that the movie was more fun than I expected. It proved to be a combination of musical, crazy comedy, a little acid and with a lot of surprising aspects.

Uten at jeg skal røpe for mye så er både djevelen og Ben Stiller med i gjesteroller :-)
And without me saying to much, some surprising guest too, among others the devil and Ben Stiller :-)

En film jeg absolutt anbefaler.
A movie I higly recommend.

Jeg har nå bestilt oppfølgerne/ I have ordered the sequals: The Complete Masterworks og The Complete Masterworks 2. Gleder meg allerede. I am looking forward to them.

1 kommentar:

  1. Very nice picture, and your blog is an excellent read and considered. I like it very much. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo Photos blog, advise them to go there for that performance is achieved in your country's flag above my blog. September Sincerely Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland

    SvarSlett